Bitcoin Analysis against the US Dollar and the Japanese Yen - May 16, 2018




Bitquin / Dollar

The Bettkin markets attempted to advance during Tuesday's session, but the $ 9000 industrial zone is very resistant. Be slightly retreating, the warehouse. Swine flu in life "buy and hold" long-term. But I think that the market is likely to retreat slightly in the short term. The inability to break above $ 9000 is of course a negative indicator, especially considering that $ 10,000 is more resistance. I realize that $ 8000 initially provides support, followed by more support at $ 7000. the fighter. Do not forget the Forex markets when trading with the developers, because the United States half the equation






Baitcoin / Japanese Yen

The Bettukin tried to advance against the Japanese Yen as well, but it turned out to be a somewhat negative candle. The market looks likely to fall back towards 900,000 yen. The level of 1 million yen on top is resistance, and of course it is a psychologically important number. I think if the market breaks above 1.1 million yen, we will move towards 1.25 million yen. However, the Japanese Yen fell against the US Dollar during the day, a measure of the Japanese Yen, but even with the weak Japanese Yen, the Bettkin was unable to progress. This tells me that we are going through some kind of serious problem again. I expect to continue selling short term





No comments :

Post a Comment